les snorkys
Forum de la guilde Snorkys sur Dofus

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

HD .The!Best Reminder App For Android
    les snorkys Index du Forum  .::. La Taverne aux Recrues  .::. Recrutement [Ouvert]

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
allthorv

Masculin
Point(s): 80
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Posté le : Sam 4 Juin - 11:27 (2016)    Sujet du message : HD .The!Best Reminder App For Android Répondre en citant

The Best Reminder App For Android > urlin.us/2kudu

The Best Reminder App For Android, what causes a manic episode

ac186bab57
Visit the app's site for more info about how to download your personal data. Share Blog:FlipboardFacebookTwitterLinkedInPinterestTumblrRedditGooglePocket Tags: Android, apps, Daily task, featured, Productivity, Reminders Ginna Davis Great list. To the right of the entry box there is a three vertical dot Icon, pressing this brings up the Set-up menu. When I installed Taskos Task List I was impressed by its small size (1.26MB installed.) When I started the app I was even more impressed by its clean presentation, and ease by which you can add a task, type it in or use the microphone. So if you want a simple yet full of features task reminder to-do list note taking app with some browser bookmarking facility's built-in Wunderlist is for you. According to Astrid's site the app will keep working for 90 days starting from may 1st. Some folders are already labeled in the app to get you started but these can be renamed and you can add more.

There is a Remember The Milk Chrome Store app available Taskos Task List 3 Runs as a stand-alone program on a user's computer Small size,clean presentation, easy to use, sort by categories, priority, and date, widgets included. Wunderlist has an attractive GUI already but if you wish you can change the theme and there a number of free themes available. Please rate this article: Select ratingGive it 1/5Give it 2/5Give it 3/5Give it 4/5Give it 5/5Cancel rating Your rating: None 3.92857 Average: 3.9 (14 votes) Log in or register to post commentsPrinter-friendly version Comments Submitted by brainfart117 on 30. A feature I really like is if you want to move a task from a time/folder to another you can "long press" on the task hold and slide it to another time/folder without cut and paste. P.S. It is very friendly to its users and I am just so happy to have that option . The task manager can be used to just set tasks or write notes but it also has a goal feature.

big boob asian moviesfree download movies without membershiplatest english comedy moviesonline website copieroctober sky movie charactersflash media downloaderiwork free trialhindi movie 3 idiottelstra prepaid mobile internetwine uk online

Publicité

Message Posté le : Sam 4 Juin - 11:27 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

les snorkys Index du Forum .::. Recrutement [Ouvert]
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation